Store Manager - Sills + Co Devonport
Retail - Devonport
Sills + Co stores showcase luxurious and timeless fashion, carefully chosen homewares, accessories and house plants. Sills + Co opened its first flagship store in 2013 and now has five stores in Herne Bay, Devonport, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and our loyal customer following that come back season after season for new inspirations to add to their wardrobe.
We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager to help run our beautiful seaside store in Devonport. We are looking for a customer service superstar with experience or a genuine interest in pursuing a career in fashion retailing. This exciting opportunity would suit someone with a passion for selling beautifully made clothes to a high-end market that expect above and beyond service.
As the successful applicant, your core areas of responsibilities will be to:
- Grow the database and store business by building strong personalised customer relationships and ensuring store targets are met.
- Inspiring your team to achieve budgets
- Training and developing staff and ensuring your team have good product knowledge
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
- Assist with paperwork and computer reporting
- Manage rosters
- Participate in stocktaking
- Participate in visual merchandising and stock management
- Hosting in store events and promotions
- Buying responsibilities for the 3 house labels and ensuring the most appropriate clothing is selected for your store.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience as a Retail Manager or an high end fashion Sales Person ready to take the next step in their career.
- Leadership qualities
- Confidence in communicating, giving advice and information
- A love for fashion and working with quality clothing and homewares
- A reliable and positive work ethic, with stamina to keep going
- The ability to be friendly and polite, even if tired or under pressure
- Immaculately groomed
- Self-motivated, and able to work autonomously.
As the successful applicant, you will receive a great package and will work with a close and supportive team. If you have previous retail fashion experience, love sales and making people feel good about their purchases, then we want to hear from you!
Please apply online, or send your covering letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.