“Our beautiful Early Childhood centre in Belmont is looking for a warm, friendly and professional Administrator to join our family orientated team because our current administrator is leaving after 13 ½ years.” You will be working closely with the Centre Director, assisting her with the day to day administrative responsibilities and the running of the centre. You will also be required to assist with lunch cover in the rooms and domestic duties as required. You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. We provide dedicated support services, Admin Training Days, 10
days sick leave – at Kindercare, we take care of you.
Our ideal team member would need to
have the following skills:
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Enjoy building relationships with a heart for children and families
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people and cultures - internally and externally
• Have a sound understanding of various computer applications
• Exceptional organisation skills and the ability to multi-task with a positive can do attitude and a team approach
This is a 40 hour per week full time position. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Kindercare police vet all employees.