Auckland Radiology Group are wholly NZ owned and operated. Our radiologists, MRTs, sonographers and administration staff are highly valued and experts in their fields and dedicated to excellence in radiology services.
We are seeking an Office Manager for our Hauraki branch who has experience as a Medical Receptionist and will be responsible for managing all reception and administrative duties at the branch. As part of a small team of friendly medical professionals, you will also be liaising with Radiologists and other radiology technologists on a daily basis.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical terminology
- A strong focus on customer care, being the first point of contact in a busy reception environment
- Accomplished typing skills with high standards when it comes to accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to quickly master specialised and complex software
- Flexibility to work at other locations around Auckland from time to time
- A desire to build relationships and enjoy working as part of a fun and supportive team!
The successful applicant must have a track record of providing excellent customer service, demonstrate an ability to work with accuracy and be able to build and maintain effective working relationships.
If you would like to be part of a team dedicated to the provision of imaging services in an innovative, caring and ethical way, please apply for this role!