Are you design savvy?
Demonstrate your design skills in a growing interiors, lighting and furnishings business.
If you know a pencil pleat from a French pleat, and a roller from a Roman, we would like to meet you.
Based in Devonport, Firefly Light and Design deals in European lighting, drapery, blinds and shutters and textiles and furnishings. We are looking for an experienced interior designer with excellent attention to detail to be responsible for the window treatments side of our business.
If you have a good eye for figures, and the ability to exceed customer expectations and see projects through to completion it could be you we are looking for.
Working five days a week, your primary duties would be:
- Offering guidance and expertise in window treatments, furnishings and textiles
- Preparing and presenting quotes for assorted window treatments.
- General interior design consultations (re: furniture colours textiles etc)
- Dealing with customer inquires and offering informed lighting advice
- Inventory management - to include Ordering and Delivery / Stock Control / Price updates
- Measuring, quoting and ordering window furnishings
- Sales experience
- Experience in design/interior design industry
- Inventory management
If you like the idea of working in a professional retail/service environment, and design savvy we'd love to hear from you.
In the first instance please email Jake Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org