We are seeking a Dental Assistant who is friendly, proactive, and focused to join our team of dedicated professionals at Tam Dental Group (Devonport & Newmarket). The work is highly detail orientated and can be fast paced, needing good time management and organisational skills. This position is full time, 36-40 hours per week and will commence early July.
- Meeting & greeting patients.
- Supporting patients and ensuring they are at ease throughout dental procedures.
- Sterilization Room duties.
- Reception duties (if required), answering phones, patient call-backs, taking payments etc.
- Ensure correct sterilisation methods are always used to keep the environment and tools clean.
- Adhere to correct infection control methods, including wearing appropriate PPE.
- Assist with patient care, equipment setup and any other ad hoc duties as required.
- Prior experience will be an advantage, but training will be given for the right candidate.
- Ability to take on work across a range of dental practices (Devonport & Newmarket), some at short notice.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and be able to work well under pressure.
- Eye for detail.
- Team player and be willing to help out when necessary.
Location of work (subject to change)
- Devonport: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
- Newmarket: Wednesday
Must have the right to work in New Zealand (NZ Citizen, NZ Resident, NZ Work Visa).
Please submit your CV and covering letter to Kirsten Courtney, Practice Manager Newmarket email@example.com.