Office Manager/Personal Assistant - Bradburn Project Management - Takapuna
Bradburn Project Management in Takapuna is looking for an Office Manger/Personal Assistant to work closely the management team.
Bradburn Project Management in Takapuna is looking for an Office Manager/Personal Assistant to work closely with the management team.
You would need the ability to proactively manage your workload and provide administrative support across multiple projects, assisting with project documentation, tendering, administering sub-contractor agreements, processing monthly claims, managing project databases, and handover. Additionally, you will have the ability to multi-task and support a broad range of additional administrative requirements in our office.
Skills You Will Need
- Key member of our construction project team
- Will be adaptable, resilient and extremely organised
- You will ideally have an understanding of commercial construction processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel, and knowledge of Microsoft AX (SharePoint programs is advantageous) as well as Microsoft Project/P6 is ideally required
- An eye for detail and a high level of accuracy and standard of work
- Proven organisational skills along with the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines whilst maintaining the highest level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a wide range of people
- Sound judgement and proven ability to work under pressure
- A commitment to providing a high-level support to all personnel
You would also need to hold a Valid NZ Working VISA or the rights to work in New Zealand.